Rotary Vane : Busch R 5 Series Vacuum Pumps
The modular designed Busch R 5 series rotary vane vacuum pumps are single stage, air-cooled, and direct driven. The oil-recirculating design is one of the simplest and most reliable vacuum pumps available in the world.
These rugged pumps are used in a variety of industries such as packaging and food processing, rubber molding, thermoforming, printed circuit board testing, hospitals, laboratories, robotics, vacuum lamination, woodworking, printing, and many others.
Displacement range from 3 to 1130 CFM. Three models are available: the RC for applications to 15 torr (29.3"Hg); the RB for applications to 2 torr (29.8"Hg); and the RA for applications to 0.5 torr (29.9"Hg).
- Compact, simple design for easy installation and low maintenance
- Air-cooled, requiring no water
- Direct drive, eliminating belts and gears to loosen or wear
- Oil mist eliminator for 99.9% oil free exhaust
- Quiet operation
- Water-cooled versions available
- Maintenance Kits, Filters, and Oil are In Stock at Electrolab.
- TEFC Motor
- Motor starter (optional)
- NPT inlet on most models
- Exhaust pressure guage
- Anti-suckback valve
- Wire mesh inlet screen
- Built-in exhaust filter
- Non-metallic, non-asbestos vanes
- Vibration isolators
- Automotive type spin-on oil filter on most models
- Sight glass
R 5 Series Brochure (1.6 Mb)
Interested in this product? Click Here for more information